On Monday Naenae College will commence providing devices to students who have indicated that they do not have a device to work on but are connected to the internet at home.
After due consideration of the evolving situation with COVID-19 and the verification of the device audit of students we completed earlier in the year, we have taken the decision to provide devices to students. Senior students first, followed by junior students. Student Device pick-up Agreement
- Students will receive an email indicating that a device is available to them
- They should arrange with their caregivers to come to school as follows:
- Seniors on Monday – Year 13 form 10 am, Year 12 from 10:30 am and Year from 11:30 am
- Juniors on Tuesday – times to be advised
- Devices will be available at these times but students should check their email to confirm
- Come at the time indicated on your email so that we can avoid congestion
- The ONLY method of pick-up will be via car in a drive-through method – NO CAR, NO COLLECTION
- We will be able to deliver devices but this will be via courier or contactless delivery – let us know by reply email if you cannot collect your device
- No pedestrians are to come to the school and no one is to leave their vehicle – let’s keep everyone safe including the staff team providing devices
Please do not come to the school if you have not had notification that a device is available for your student or students. Turning people away will be frustrating and we don’t want to unnecessarily distress people.
Please work with us so that we can really get everyone connected.
Ngā mihi manaaki