Principal’s Personal Assistant
We have an opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant with exceptional administration skills to join our team. The applicant will provide support to the Principal and the Board of Trustees. They must have a high level of attention to detail, understanding the confidentially of the role, an ability to have a great working relationship with a wide variety of people and can relate to both students and adults. The applicant will also provide administration duties to the Board of Trustees. The role is Monday to Friday during term time.
- Applicants should possess the following experience and skills:
- Experience in providing exceptional personal assistant support to the Principal
- Minute taking at monthly Board meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinating multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- A strong work ethic and a flexible approach with an ‘can do attitude’
- Understanding the ethos of working in a school and commitments
- School or other institutional experience beneficial
- Exemplify the Te Whānau Tahi relational values of the College
Applications close on Friday 15 November 2019.
To apply for this position please download the job description, download and complete the Employment Application Form below and email this along with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
This position is subject to the requirements of the Children’s Act 2014